Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How come girls have so many cosmetic products?

Many women have 6 draws of makeup. How comw they have so many? Do they use them all in all? How long can they keep the makeup products? most SPF products have expiration dates? can they still use them?How come girls have so many cosmetic products?
LOL, love this question.


Yeah, we do collect our cosmetics, don't we? I guess we do it the way many guys collect tools and fixer up items (though I do know a few men who have more and better makeup than I do).


Makeup can last a long time, especially the poweders, but there's an expiration date for a reason. Bacteria collects because it's open and it touches parts of our face and eyes. I know people who have gotten eye infections from using outdated eye makeup.


Best to have fresh products, buy small containers or tubes and check expiration. If it doesn't have I would throw it out after a year.


Some of my creams during the summer months I keep in the frig. It also feels better on my face (cooling).How come girls have so many cosmetic products?
it depends on the person if it has an expiration date on them dont use it. some people keep thier old make up some keep staking up thier makeup sometimes people can't find the right foundation color it depends on many reason smetime people wear makeup or have alot because they try to hide acne or scars it really depends on how the person is or sometime people use it for the heck of it cos it makes them feel better
for variety!


i have a lot of eye makeup


but not so much face makeup


its just my preference because I have pretty good skin so i dont like to ruin it with loads of makeup
different colors of makeup different uses for the products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites