Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What would you choose as your favourite MAC cosmetic products?

I have quite a few mac products, but i want to know what other people recommend.


What would you say are your favourite products?


:) xxWhat would you choose as your favourite MAC cosmetic products?
Hi hun,





I'm a makeup artist and I used to work with MAC.





Hmm, very hard question to answer! ;o)





Well, it depends on what kind of products you are looking for.





But in any case, my favorite products from MAC are the MSF - Mineralized Satin Finish liquid foundation. This is a great buy, and leaves your skin looking radiant and glowing.





Another favorite are MAC blushes, especially the DUOs.


My favorite is Hot Planet. You can use the lighter part for highlighting the cheeks, nose, and eyebrows!





Another one is Studio Sculpt concealer. It's great because you only need a little bit of it to cover any blemishes or undereye circles. This stuff will last for a long time, cause it's so much product in one package!





My favorite lipstick is Cherish. It's a really beautiful color. It's a nude pink, very very subtle nude color. Great for the summer.





Hope this was helpful! Good Luck hun!What would you choose as your favourite MAC cosmetic products?
I love the lip glosses like all of them and i have a good bronzer from them but im not sure whats its called. Also they have amazing mascaras
I like the Paint Pots.My favorite thus far is Rubenesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites