Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where do I buy Meet Mark cosmetic products?

I would really like to buy make up from Meet Mark.


Is there somewhere I can get it besides ordering it online? A specialty store or a drug store or something? Does Ulta carry it? I've never been to Ulta, but I've been to Sephora and they don't.Where do I buy Meet Mark cosmetic products?
Unfortunately, mark. is not available in stores. It is only available through mark. (and Avon) reps, or through those reps websites.





And yes, there are now some Avon reps that have started Avon Beauty Centers, but they are few and far between.





Can I ask why you don't want to buy online? They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so that you can get a refund for anything you don't like.





Get Free Shipping by entering LAURENSLOOK on the site below.


Where do I buy Meet Mark cosmetic products?
sorry only online!





but ULTA is an amazing store! perfect combo of highend,salon, and drugstore products (: its a must! and they have amazing deals like if you buy a product of their brand, you get one free!








check it out
im pretty sure you can get it through avon or some catalog makeup like that but i would try target.. they offer it online so they might have it in their stores.. worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites