Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i make my skin lighter without using any cosmetic products?

use lemon juice... but its kinda sticky when applied and you have to leave it on for at least an hour...How do i make my skin lighter without using any cosmetic products?
Why would you want to do that? Be happy with who you are..How do i make my skin lighter without using any cosmetic products?
When I was a teenager I bleached my freckles with lemon juice. Itches, but works.
Stay out of the sun. Any tan you have will fade.
Avoid the sun.
There is no truly safe way. Usually people who are desperate use skin bleach. I highly do not reccomend this method.
try selson blue (yes the shampoo) but use it as a body wash and leave it on for about 5 minutes everyday it will lighten your skin.








i have a 4 year old son and he use to have brown spots on him i used the selson blue on them and they faded you can barely see them now
Do the Michal Jackson!!! (just...dont rape people, thats not nice.)
follow a dermatologist's advice! gud luck!
stay out of the sun?
I've heard lemon juice works.
Stay out of the sun, or when you do go into the sun wear a hat
RECIPE FOR LIGHTER SKIN:





4 BROTHERS, 3 NOSE JOBS, 2 CHILD ABUSE CHARGES, AND 1 WHITE GLOVE





WELL, IT WORKED FOR MICHAEL JACKSON!
Build a time machine, tell your father to make a baby with a lighter skinned woman - and then keep your fingers crossed.





Are you serious with that question? All I got to say is that you need to ';Just Beat It,'; and stop ';Always Be Startin Something.';





Cpt. Eos


OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites