Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are your favorite LUSH cosmetic products and why?

I recently discovered the LUSH brand and was wondering what products from the brand other people liked, and why you like them.What are your favorite LUSH cosmetic products and why?
I absolutely love all there products, but I do have a few favorites!





The Cupcake face mask is refreshing and wonderful! It has some mint oil so it leaves your skin feeling fresh, smooth, and smelling good! It is $8 but it does work and last a really long time!





Another of my favorites would have to be the Godmother soap! It is fruity and refreshing and wonderful! It lathers really well and has a smell that lasts! You will love it as a hand soap and a shower soap! It is one of my favorite (and I MEAN FAVORITE) soaps! The scent is light and amazing!





Another one of my favorite products is the Comforter bubble bar! It is also a fruity scent with a hint of vanilla! It make GIANT bubbles and makes the water in your tub pink! It makes your skin SSSSOOOOO soft! I'm not kidding! You feel so soft and smooth it's crazy!





The sugar scrub is wonderful too! It is a little rough, but it makes your skin soft and smell good!





All the Lush products are my favorite! If you want to see more of my favorite Lush products visit my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/SqueakyClean456 to see more of them!





Hope this helps!What are your favorite LUSH cosmetic products and why?
I loooove the solid shampoo bars. The clean better than bottled shampoo, but they don't do the damage that bottled ones do. And they smell phenomenal! I'm using Godiva, and it smells like jasmine blossoms


http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/hai鈥?/a>





Another one of my favorites is the bar of soap called Sexy Peel. I find that the fragrance lasts so much longer than body washes or regular barred soap. The smell is so addicting!


http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/bat鈥?/a>
My fav is their mint soap, it is very refreshing for summer. Instantly freshens and leaves the skin soft.





best part about Lush is that it is cruelty-free. they don't kill any animal to make their products, dont use any animal ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites