Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of cosmetic products do you buy online?

So I work for a cosmetics company, and for a bit of extra research, I wanted to know what cosmetic products you buy online. We want to get some new stock so want to see what is worth getting in. Thanks x


Becky, www.pinksprinkles.co.ukWhat kind of cosmetic products do you buy online?
I buy cosmetics online. Recent purchases: eye shadow, blush, a mascara primer, eye shadow primer, face primer, concealer, lipstick, just to name a few.


I have bought stuff from different brands on amazon (Benefit, Smashbox, Urban Decay) as well as some things from MAC's site.What kind of cosmetic products do you buy online?
I work for MAC as a freelance artist, and I have to say that it is one of the cheapest, best products to buy in bulk. I don't know how much you are planning to buy, but if you are licensed or you are able to show that you are using the makeup for your job, you are eligible for a dicount on maccosmetics.com.
I buy this cream called Miracle Lotion (regularly).It really works %26amp; moisturized the skin well. It doesn't just sit on the skin but gets absorbed into the skin %26amp; makes the skin soft %26amp; smooth.


It is made of natural ingredients %26amp; contains no parabens. it contains 7 natural oils %26amp; 14 herbs (such as sweet almond oil,olive oil which is very good for the skin,wheatgerm oil etc).


It's meant for dry skin conditions but I have normal skin %26amp; use it also; whic works really well. The only thing is it is a little rich. (well, it IS meant for dry skin conditions).


It is also very good value as it comes in a big bottle which lasts ages %26amp; I find I only need to use a small amount %26amp; it does the job.


You can only buy it on this website %26amp; it's free p%26amp;p if you order online (rather than online).


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>
I buy mascara (clarins), foundation (Clinique), blusher (Clinique), Eyeliner (Rimmel) online (from Boots currently). I also used to buy travelpacks online.
NYX, Urban Decay, Mac, Bitchslap
Mascara %26amp; Eyeliner.
i wouldn't buy anything like that online i would go to a chemist or pick them up when im shopping .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites