Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are the best MAC Cosmetic products to start out with?

I already have Fix+ %26amp; some mineralized bronzers, but I want to know some good basics to start out with.What are the best MAC Cosmetic products to start out with?
I suggest the ZoomBlack mascara and Smolder eyeliner pencil. Other great staples are the plushglass glosses (they are kinda plumping), the liquid eyeliner (it stays on forever though...I only use it for special occasions or sweaty nights of dancing). Belightful is a wonderful powder for highlighting too...I dust it on my cheeks, eyelids, and all around my hairline everyday for a little subtle sparkle.





If you are a makeup artist, a hair stylist, cosmetologist, or even a massage therapist you can apply for MACpro membership and you get a pretty major discount on the products, FYIWhat are the best MAC Cosmetic products to start out with?
I LOVE all their pigments and eyeshadows :)





Studio Fix is also wonderful! :)
Foundation is the base of every make up so u should try their foundations first depending wat u want sheer or dark coverage,I tried stuoid fix its give u full coverage n loved it.
I would have to say their eyeshadows and mascara!!! that's how i started out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites