Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any recommendation ';free from animal test'; skin care & cosmetic products?

I know Dermologica is free from animal test, but I don't see much results by using the product. I'm using a few other companies skin care product but my enquiry emails about animal test never gets reply. Any other recommendation?





I'm afraid to see something like this:


http://www.marscandykills.com/?c=strmvid鈥?/a>Any recommendation ';free from animal test'; skin care %26amp; cosmetic products?
The stark reality is that all the companies do tests on animals...maybe even Dermologica...the question is, to what degree.....they have to do tests on animals, otherwise you get ';no results';, as you have experienced.Any recommendation ';free from animal test'; skin care %26amp; cosmetic products?
I don't know where is the origin of Dermalogica. For me, the best cosmetic/beauty products line are made in France. Try Yves Rocher products (highly recommended, sold at Sunway Pyramid) and Clarins. Superb results.
Body Shop product
Body shop
Clorox and Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites