Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wich cosmetic products, skin tratements.... can i use for oil skin?

My tipe of skin is oil skin wich means thath my face have shiny appearance due to excess oil produced and large poores. i want to know name of products for prevent large poors, black dots, and reduce the oil in the face, like mask or cleaners.





thanks =)Wich cosmetic products, skin tratements.... can i use for oil skin?
Forever Living Products has a number of products that might be very helpful to you. I would take a look at skin care at www.beeplus.myflpbiz.com. Marine Mask, Aloe Scrub, Aloe Fleur de Jouvence, and the Sonya Collection. Good LuckWich cosmetic products, skin tratements.... can i use for oil skin?
You need to go and get an education, at least a 6th grade education. At this point I don't think yoo wood bee able tooo reed thu instructuns!
smear dog crap on it
as a face wash use biore shine control face wah, it controls shine right after you wash. right after that apply garnier matte control skin lotion, it has clay in it which quickly aborbs oil.
Go to www.youravon.com and browse their products for oily skin.They work pretty good and you might catch a sale because the holidays are close.
ummm i use neutrugena (probably didn't spell that right), but my skin is really oily but that actually dries my face sometimes so i use so vitamin E cream cocoa butter after using that. but that still have oily skin even using that, so if your skin is like extra oily you probably don't need the vitamin E cream.
Boy, this is a toughie. I've tried almost everything. The best thing that works for me is using the St Ives apricot scrub every morning. I then use Aveeno lotion and bare minerals makeup. My face gets oily and shiny within about 2 hours so I just dab on a bit more powder and then its ok. Before I go to bed, I wash my face with these facial clensing cloths that you can get at walmart. I've been doing this routine for about a year and a half and my skin has improved.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites