Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nyx cosmetic products?

I am looking for stores that sell the brand nyx cosmetics. Do any of you know of any? Thank you!Nyx cosmetic products?
Ulta carries Nyx. A lot of beauty supply stores carry it, too.Nyx cosmetic products?
The only place I have seen NYX Cosmetics sold at is ULTA Beauty Store. There is a limited selection of NYX products at ULTA, it's not what you see on the actual NYX website. The products I have seen sold were: Trio Eyeshadow Compacts, Single Eyeshadows, Jumbo Pencils, and One colored pencil eyeliner. Even then, it's only a small portion of each product. You may have to order online if you don't see what you want.





ULTA Store Locator: (Check to see if there is an ULTA store near you)


http://www.ultacoupons.com/store/
I love that line too. Here's the website. You can use the store locator to find a store in your state. I've only seen it at Ulta Stores though.


http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/
My Longs has NYX cosmetics. I've heard CVS also carries the line. I LOVE NYX :)
ULTA :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites