Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you think that anti-ageing skin care & cosmetic products are truly beneficial??

Or even usefull in maintaining our youthfull appearance and rosy glow??





CHEERSDo you think that anti-ageing skin care %26amp; cosmetic products are truly beneficial??
ive never used those products,and i stil get people say i only look in my 30's.When im actually in my 40's.good eating and plenty of fluids is a must for us and a lil bit of nice sun too(not a lot).Im allergic to alot of soaps,products too,so nonallergenic products are helpful and lots more gentle anyway,even if you dont have reactions.Its wise to have someone do a makeup product chart,so you get a suitable makeup for your skin,and it will change over the years as you get older.Avoid the really cheapy-foriegn products-cheap is nasty..And have a daily excercise plan,nothing too dramatic.. cheers :)Do you think that anti-ageing skin care %26amp; cosmetic products are truly beneficial??
thanku-yeah all that stuff can damage your skin-natural stuff is better as long as you skin test 1st xox Report Abuse

Especially if you've got allergies to food %26amp; chemicals like me and soo many of us buddy.... have a ripper day sweet pea... :0)





CHEERS Report Abuse

I use Oil of olay Night and day cream and yes I think it help Greatly.
yes they must work, but you have to keep it up... my sister years ago was in the sun daily, and she started to use all those products daily.not necessarly those real expensive ones ..and her skin turned real beautiful...but after a while she stopped using it ....so keeping it up is the secrete
At this point in my life I'll try anything the snake oil salesman peddles! Seriously, I both price shop and quality shop. Big questions: Does it work? Can I afford this? By trial and error I found several products that actually do make a difference. When I use them - I look great! Youthful, fewer lines, age spots disappear, skin tags fall off. When I don't use them - it all comes back. The product that worked best for me was actually very reasonably priced ($8 to $20 range) and can be easily got from the local drugstore. Aveeno.
Who knows. If anyone can afford it (male or female) I am very supportive of plastic surgery. I noticed that most people think when a person gets 66 years of age the bottom drops out, they are depressed, no energy, etc. I do not think age can account for a drop in energy from 100% to 05%. I've visited my physician, had a serious heart to heart and taken all blood tests he RX (all passed positively). I am already taking a very strong mega mega (term I use for a broad, very strong as indicated by on average 25-150 Mg. of each of B complex), Metal Flush, extra Vitamin A (25,000 IU/ day), have Hydrogen Peroxide and water nasal spray and NaCl and water nasal spray. The last has improved allergy symptoms and cleared the sinuses out. In two months I' ve already noticed a marked improvement (due to the aforementioned vitamin supplemen ts) in prior nightblindness, heels that were once thick and cracking and deep now OK and handcreme thereon DC'd, less brown on right elbow, entirely eliminated zinc spots on the my fingernails, reduced signs on exertion of early winded ness improved sleep, some improvement in blood pressure, etc. I have just found out B-12 like the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, K is stored in the liver which means that once a deficien cy is made up it will be a long time until that deficiency recurrs since one does not have to supplement B-12 daily. WHERE ARE YOU IN SCHOOL FOR N.D. DEGREE? magikone169 David N. Penton, Ph.D. 1711 Graveline Road, Gautier, Mis sissippiUSA (originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA) (228) 497-5968 Land/ Cell (228) 238-1481 FAX (228). 03-31-08 MON 10:21 PM USA Central Time.


497-9398.
I work nights and so I'm hardly ever out in the sun and you know what? I haven't aged in years!


My favorite products are a kitchen sponge, Vaseline petrol jelly and Olay Regenerist Serum. I tried a free sample of that stuff and it's really nice.








Excellent question, by the way.
So far i think that it has helped!! My big thing was when my husband noticed that difference around my eyes!! My skin is defiantly glowing! i get people all the time lately telling me that!!
Yes, when used correctly, the products can do a great deal to make the appearance of aging less.





A cleansing cream with a buffing agent will remove the dry skin and dead skin, then you must replenish will a good moisturizer, and seal it so that it won't come off in the night as you sleep.





One of the things that ages people is flaky, papery skin, with good skin care, you can postpone many of these signs. The earlier you start, the better; but right now is a good time if you have never taken care of your skin.
I use several products. I just don't know if any one line can do it all. So, I give everyone a chance. I know they all do what they are supposed to do because I look much younger than I am. At least in the face, gravity has had it's way with the rest of me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites