Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you could only have one cosmetic product for Christmas/Holidays, What would it be?

Personally, I'd be happy with anything from MAC, but specifically something from the Manish Arora line... Anything from that line. It's all gone on the website. =(





So, what would it be? If you could only have one cosmetic product for Christmas/Holidays, What would it be?
Oh myyy this is a hard question.... I also do want something from the Manish Arora line like the palette! It's absolutely GORGEOUSSS! But maybe the face brush set coming out because I want to try out the 187 brush along with the 190.If you could only have one cosmetic product for Christmas/Holidays, What would it be?
Any sort of mineral powder and foundation to make my skin have that smooth airbrushed look without having cakey gunk on my face :)
mac brush collection
a brush set with every cosmetic brush type there is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites