Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats the different between these two MAC cosmetics Products?

I honestly find myself buying most of my makeup from MAC and Makeup forever...





And i could never figure out the difference between MAC's studio fix powder, and the Mineralize skinfinish natural?





I currently have the Mineralize skinfinish natural.





Thanks!Whats the different between these two MAC cosmetics Products?
the MSF's usually give a more dewy/glow affect (which i dont like, it should be used as more of a highlighter) and the studio fix(which i use) gives u a matte affect and it covers up better. =)Whats the different between these two MAC cosmetics Products?
MAC's studio fix powder has more of a matte effect, and goes on a tad thicker. I like the Mineralize skinfinish natural more because it doesn't feel like there's tons of product on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites