Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Severe Cosmetic allergies, best products for sensitive skin!?

I have severe sensitive skin, I hate to put on makeup and moisturize because it seems every product gives me an allergic reaction where tiny bumps will form on my face. Does anyone know of any products that are really good on sensitive skin, really sensitive. Thanks. Severe Cosmetic allergies, best products for sensitive skin!?
I have incredibly sensitive skin as well. In general, you're already getting things that are both hypoallergenic (fragrance free) and commedoallergenic (oil free)? These are geared towards those with sensitive skin and who break out easily (even if you're not the latter it can be good for your face regardless, though watch out for those that also put salycilic acid in, which CAN occur in some face make-ups, sneakily enough). Neutrogena has a type of face lotion that's very, very light and both of those. I found it in my local drug store, didn't get hives at all, and was recommended by my dermatologist (if you haven't seen one, you may also want to stop by quickly and hear what they have to say on that).





Finding make up can be more tricky. If your skin is sensitive and dries easily then powder based make-up can be a bad idea. Of liquid make-up, each brand tends to have at least one or two comedo/hypo that works for sensitive skin...covergirl is one I would look into, if you haven't already, and eye the covers carefully. Since I get frustrated with makeup for your reasons as well and dont wear too much myself beyond a base, I'm afraid I cant give you anything more than that. Hopefully I helped some at least.Severe Cosmetic allergies, best products for sensitive skin!?
My cousin can't put anything on her face that won't give her a reaction or make her face red. She has super sensitive skin. She's tried so many things. A few weeks ago she tried the Arbonne baby line and she really liked it.





http://www.arbonne.com/products/baby/wash.asp





Good Luck!
i have very sensitive skin to


i use nuetrogena oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin


and my make up is almay or clinique because they are both hypo allergenic brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites