Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What cosmetic products are soothable for my skin??

i'm 30 years old and beginnig to show signs of aging. all my life i have been having problems finding the right cream. my skin is strange :), it's greasy but also dehydrated ( if that's possible??) i would like to use anti aging products ( day and night creams ) but my skin doesn't respond well to them, they usually give me acne. is there a day cream that contains anti wrinkles substances but is at the same time light and soothable for greasy sensitive skin ???What cosmetic products are soothable for my skin??
I know this may sound like an ad, but I don't actually sell MaryKay, just a regular user. I suggest using Mary Kay products. Other than that maybe Clinique. I myself have not show any sign of aging, but I know that my mom has been. I plan on taking care of my skin as if it's aging starting now (to be as early as possibly).





I know both MaryKay (or even Avon) and Clinique offer great solutions to aging skin. For your skin that's both dehydrated and oily, this is actually a pretty common type of skin (combination). This means that the moisture balance on your skin is off. Therefore, even though your skin is actually dry, it is not getting enough or the right moisturization and so it produces oil, that makes it appear oily on some parts and dry on others (or both).





Yes, both brands are also very gentle on the skin. Try visiting a skin care booth in the mall or call a rep for one or the other skin care system.





Also, while you're at the booth or talking to a rep, ask them about the proper 1-2-3 step of taking care of your skin. Acne and oiliness and wrinkles doesn't only come from the products, but the usage and your everyday life. I can answer this, but it would take another page :)What cosmetic products are soothable for my skin??
I personal love Arbonne skin care lines! i also have very temper-mental skin and its the only one that i can use with no problems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites