Thursday, June 24, 2010

What cosmetics products will your husband/boy friend not admit to using?

And have you ever told anyone?What cosmetics products will your husband/boy friend not admit to using?
I know for sure that my husband has used my make-up. I left my lipstick a certain way and then went out (leaving him alone). When I came back, the lipstick was moved and a little bit worn down. I later caught him with full make-up on...lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrows, blush, nails...etc. He'd never admit it to anyone else.What cosmetics products will your husband/boy friend not admit to using?
vaseline for his lips. or my shaving gel
Baby powder and shaving gel.
my concealer.





haha. noppe.
baby podwer and my bubble bath
pimple stuff
he buffed his nails once while ';stuck'; in the bathroom ;) he's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites