Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How does MAC cosmetic products measure up to (prescriptives) or other cosmetics for women of color?

Very true color. Unlike those that appear to be the right color but are too pink or ashy. It has very sublte undertones.How does MAC cosmetic products measure up to (prescriptives) or other cosmetics for women of color?
I use to use Mac but found it a little toashy then I found a website and ordered from there and the make up is perfact true color I love it .tryit at


color me direct.com/ jazzys Report Abuse
How does MAC cosmetic products measure up to (prescriptives) or other cosmetics for women of color?
it is very high quality and works great i use it myself
I love MAC but look into Shiseido, they have some beautifully rich colours that look super sexy on darker skin.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites