Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why can't I find Marykate & Asley Olsons cosmetic products?

They were in Walamart one day and gone the next. Why did they take them off the shelf? I need to know where i can buy there products if they even have them anymore? I loved their cosmetic products.Why can't I find Marykate %26amp; Asley Olsons cosmetic products?
Because they're toxic and besides, the ';anorexic'; look is out this season.Why can't I find Marykate %26amp; Asley Olsons cosmetic products?
You can find them almost anywhere.
i didn't know they came out yet, but look there as much as u can, see if they stock up again. if it's not there, it means people likes that brand a lot too.
try Wal-mart.
Whoever said that ';the anorexic look'; was out is clearly behind what's what. Mary-kate is healthy and as beautiful (if not more) than ever, so shove it, wiseass.





Try Target, they have a better selection of things anyway.





Good luck.
They have marykate and ashley olsen makeup products at walmart right now. I guess the store where you are doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites