Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which cosmetic products to use? I live in Dubai and I have combination skin.?

go for mabelline even i live in dubai %26amp; have combination skin so go for it why to go for cheeper and spoil your skin so i would reccoment this or the second option is diana of london they are just gr8Which cosmetic products to use? I live in Dubai and I have combination skin.?
I've used a WIDE range of cosmetics brand. And the best I've ever used and still use is Mineral make up from elf cosmetics. Even their regular make up is just THE BEST! I used to live in the Philippines. It's not nearly as hot and humid, but it's still hot and humid.





If you want the regular make up, get the hydro tint (foundation) and pressed powder. The hydro tint makes your skin the same shade.





It's great too if you use day and night moisturizer.





www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites