Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feedback on All Natural Cosmetic/Beauty Products?

Since having a baby in 2005, I have become keenly aware of all the unnecessary chemical exposure we have in the normal course of our lives. I have made many changes to my family's diet, methods for cleaning, laundering, etc. One area that is of particular interest to me is moving toward all natural cosmetic solutions. I have found several things that work well for me and I am considering trying to make and sell a small line of natural bath and beauty products.





I'd like to know before investing significant time and money how many people are out there that are also interested in this and would want to try my products. Most of the things I use on myself and my child are comprised of essential oils in a base as well as mixed with edible household ingredients for cosmetic/beauty purposes (hair and skin cleansing and moisture, makeup remover, skin exfoliation, bath perfumes/soaks).





Who else is interest in this kind of alternative to standard bath/beauty solutions? Feedback appreciated.Feedback on All Natural Cosmetic/Beauty Products?
I love natural products, but they tend to be quite expensive. If you could pull off natural AND affordable, you'd likely do well.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites