Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What household products can I use to remove light cosmetic scratching from my guitar?

I have an electric guitar with a very high gloss finish, as expected with any guitar it has some scratching in the clear coat, but i do not have a guitar store any where near where i live. Is there any household products I can use to remove these scratches?What household products can I use to remove light cosmetic scratching from my guitar?
there is none i have les paul special a fender stratocaster, a Gibson SG and a flying V and i use a special guitar cleaner you can buy them on ebay for cheap like really cheap try wal-mart maybe they are there if you dont trust ebay or Amazon trust me they have emWhat household products can I use to remove light cosmetic scratching from my guitar?
Personally I would try toothpaste. The old school white paste is rough but can take scratches out of windows and other high gloss items. Just a suggestion, but I think it would work.
Try using scratch removers... if you dont have any around you can buy one tube in a 99 cents store.
toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites