Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are Mark. cosmetic products good, high quality products?

They are pretty cheap, so I was wondering if they are good. I hate spending money on junk, even if it is 5 bucks!Are Mark. cosmetic products good, high quality products?
I'm not going to lie. Mark and all avon products aren't bad. They are usually a decent quality makeup products. If your looking for high quality make up i would stick to the basics or anything you can buy at sephora. I am a huge MAC fan as well as urban decay or anything that displays a full list of the ingredients and preferably doesn't feel necessary to test on animals. Enjoy :)Are Mark. cosmetic products good, high quality products?
I find they're actually MORE expensive than regular old Avon. You can likely find the exact same colors in the regular Avon catalog for cheaper, depending on the item.





I like all the Avon stuff.
Overall, I'm a fan of MARK... My favorite is their lip glosses/ sticks... they have a slight mint flavor that is awesome. The hook ups are good to have in your purse cause they don't take up that much room but come in everything you need... However, I am NOT a fan of their shadows, sometimes the picture is different from the color. They are usually pricey and for the price , you could get a better shadow from a better line such as ulta
They are the same as avon.
I have mark lipgloss, and i love it.





I've also had mark eyeshadow creams and I liked them too.





I've never tryed the blush or anything, but I'm sure they'll work just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites