Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your top 10- cosmetic products ?

why do u like these products ?What is your top 10- cosmetic products ?
Hay , how are you ??





well i cant re write that, because its already written at my site .





so have a look ... i have cosmetic not only make up if you meant that ,!!!!





Hope you enjoy the other tips ... :)





Ladyrima.What is your top 10- cosmetic products ?
Here's some things I use:


Bare Minerals primer/foundation/bronzer/mineral veil--This stuff is all fabulous and I use it every single day. It's quick, easy, and looks/feels GREAT while being good for your skin.


Covergirl liquid concealer--Great coverage, while still being quite light and not clogging pores. It also doesn't creep into lines or flaky,dry skin that I have. Been using this stuff for like 7 years now.


Covergirl Cheekers blush--For me, there's no difference in blush. When applied correctly, it all looks just as good. I just love this one for the super pretty smell!


Bedhead eye shadows--These rock. Tons of colors, and all of them are nice and opaque, so you need very, very little. It costs more than cheapy drugstore stuff, but man. It lasts for forEVER.


Colossal Lash mascara--I have nice eyelashes, so I'm not picky about mascara, but this stuff goes on really smooth and clean.


And I use a super awesome plumping lipgloss, but I don't remember what it's called, and the name has rubbed off :)


Though I love all of my products, good looking make up is all about the brushes and the application. You can make crap make up look good if you know how to apply it correctly. Most of my products are quite cheap, if you hadn't noticed. Though, Bare Minerals is worth every penny!
Benefit : Dr Feelgood - it closes pores and gives a lovely satin finish to


foundation.


Ooh La Lift - brightens up the under eye area wonderfully and


can be used as a subtle highlighter on the brow bone.


Yves St Laurent : Touche Eclat - the best under eye concealer ever,


brightens and conceals without heaviness or caking.


Guerlain: Terracotta Bronzers - A range of different bronzers for every


Skin tone and last forever!


Too Faced : Lip Injection and Lip Injection Extreme - The best plumper


I have tried and the Extreme moisturises the lips and


plumps overnight, my lips feel like velvet in the morning.


Bare Minerals : Foundation - covers my spider veins and blotches but


doesn't look like I have make up on, I wouldn't use


anything else now.


Aveda : Camomile Colour Shampoo and Camomile Conditioner for my


lightened blonde hair - natural ingredients and leaves my hair


super shiney.
1 Clinique Superfit Foundation


It gives me a natural, but perfect look, and stays on all day, even with sweating.


#2 Stila Stick Concealor


This is VERY creamy, although it works better if you warm it up on your hand first, and it stays on all day, with full coverage. Plus, i can fit it in my pocket.


#3 Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Bronze


It may look dark in the package, but it really gives me a sunkissed glow that looks VERY natural, plus i have light skin.


#4 Almay Bright Eyes Under Eye Concealor


This is AMAZING at covering up under eye circles, plus, it works great as an eyeshadow base too


#5 Dior Lip Glow Lip Balm


This is a little pricey, but totally worth the money for the glow it gives u. Plus, i have full lips, and its not obvious at all, yet it gives me such a subtle glow that people notice that im looking better every time i wear it.


#6 Tarte Perfect Whirled Natural Cheek Stain


This gives u a great glow if you apply it right


#7 Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Deep Brown


What i absolutely adore about this mascara is that it gives you different looks depending on how much you put on. If you just put on one sweep, your eyelashes look a LOT longer, but still VERY natural. Plus, if you go underwater while swimming it still doesnt smudge.


#8 C.O Bigelow Mentha Lipshine


This REALLY makes your lips shine, plus, it gives you minty breath!


#9 Revlon Eyelash Curler


This gives you an EXTREMELY natural look but it still makes your lashes stand out. Its a great alternative to mascara


#10 Stila Smudge Pot


This works great as a liner, and dries very quickly, plus it gives you a very dramatic yet pretty look.
Bareminerals fairly light mineral powder - goes on nicely, works as a foundation and concealer, lasts all day, feels like I'm wearing no makeup at all





Bareminerals mineral veil - sets my make-up and keeps it from going shiny





Bareminerals well-rested for eyes - I put this on when I'm not wearing makeup, just to brighten my eyes up when they're looking tired





Bloom lip tint in Stain - Love the shade, it adds a bit of colour to my lips without being OTT





Natural Collection dark brown mascara - it's waterproof, lasts all day, and looks completely natural - no clumping





Maybelline Colossal Volum'Express mascara - thicker than the last one, black, good for nights out





Colour trend pencil eyeliners - they go on nice and smooth, don't irritate my eyes, and they're cheap - the white one is great for lining the waterline





Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! eyeshadow - loose powder, comes in lots of bright colours, looks fantastic on nights out





Boots No7 Sheer Temptation lipstick in Fascinate, which is a sexy dark red - very vampy, great for nights out





Maybelline Liner Express in black - the only liquid eyeliner I can put on without making a mess
Lash Blast Mascara by Cover girl- I am obsessed with long black lashes. This gives me exactly that!





Almay Liquid Liner- I'm not an eyeliner fan. But this glides on so well.





Soft-lips Chapstick- I have the softest lips ever because of this stuff no joke.





Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner- Makes my hair look beachy curly.





Chi Straightener- This is so amazing gives you stright hair in a second!





Amber Romance Body Spray- Smells so good!





Noxema Face Wash- Amazing. Gives me good skin.





Headbands- I love headbands so simple!





Bobby Pins- Hold my hair back and are cheap!





Mary Kay Eyeshadow- Stays on all day.
umm ..i don't really understand what you mean by ';products'; , so sorry if i get it wrong lol :


-mac mascara


-mac foundation


-mac lip glosses


-mac lip balms


-mac powder


-mac blush


-mac eyeliner


i rarely really wear makeup , and i practically never wear foundation lol =)





mine?pics included 鈾?br>

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i love my beneifts eyeliner - its so black


then its my estee lauder mascara


bare minerale eye shadow


mac blush


lancome foundation


bobbi brown lipgloss


mac green eyeliner


bobbibrown foundation brush


autograph liquid eyeliner


chanel lipstick


thats some of the stuff i use all the time and love useing!
IVE TRIED





MAC


SEPHORA


MARY-KAY


COVER-GIRL


LOREAL








BUT I LOVEEEE MAC...IT GIVE ME A FRESH LOOK
MAC is actually my hero. MAC makes my face look FLAWLESS. ive never used a better makeup product before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites